EQUIPMENT HOURLY COST CALCULATOR
This calculator will give you an estimated hourly cost rate for your equipment to use in estimating project cost. The cost rate it gives you will enable you to use a rate that will cover the cost of the equipment in order to replace it in however many years you plan on replacing it as well as a good cost rate for estimating that will cover the cost of your equipment.
- Enter the value or purchase price of equipment
- If your purchasing, enter the tax rate and interest rate of loan
- If your financing, enter the number of payments
- Enter the scrap value or if you plan on keeping "x" number of years, the estimated value of what you can sell it or trade it for.
- Enter the yearly cost to ensure your piece of equipment
- Enter the salary of your operator if you want. If you want a closer hourly operating cost, make sure you add the burden to your labor rate(work comp,ins,fica, etc, usually around 30-35%) if your not interested leave operator salary at 0
- Enter the fuel price if you want, if not leave at 0
- Enter the fuel consumption rate per hour of your piece of equipment if you want, if not leave at 0
- If you want, enter estimated yearly maintenance and repair costs, if not leave it at 0
- Enter how many years you plan to keep the equipment
- Enter how many hours per year your equipment will be actually running and used.